ocba - Re: [ocba] State fair booth

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] State fair booth
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:46:40 -0400

All,
I can offer my house on Wednesday, at 7:00. I have a large basement and folks could bring their stuff and we could set up a mock display. We could leave it in place in my basement and work on it over the next few weeks as needed.

I live at 5320 Cascade Drive off of Mt. Sinai Road near Allen & Sons BBQ. Come down the driveway and around to the back of the house and in the basement door. 382-3220.

Does this sound ok to folks?
David