ocba - Re: [ocba] State fair booth

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Brian E. Fee" <fee AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: "'Orange County, NC Beekeepers'" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] State fair booth
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:11:19 -0400

Hi Becky,
I'll help out too.
Lanette

-----Original Message-----
From: ocba-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:ocba-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org]
On Behalf Of Becky Bollinger
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:01 AM
To: Orange County, NC Beekeepers
Subject: [ocba] State fair booth

Hi Everyone,
So far Tom Wright, Ken Krebs, and David Langham have offered to help
with the state fair booth. I wanted to see if anyone else is
interested in helping. I plan on setting up a meeting for us to get
together and discuss the project in more detail. This is going to be a
lot of fun and a great way to show people about beekeeping. Anyways,
just let me know. I plan on trying to set up a meeting soon, since we
don't have too much time.
Thanks,
Becky