ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "Cumber, Kim" <kim.cumber AT ncdcr.gov>
  • To: 'NC Moving Image Archivists' <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:01:55 -0400

I'll be in the mountains all that week.

On the 28th I'll either be at the lodge at Springmaid Mountain -- tubing down
the North Toe River, horseback riding with my family, and drinking wine on
the porch -- or I'll be backpacking in Linville Gorge -- it's a two-part
vacation!

I'll miss all y'all (!) but I won't likely be thinking much about work!!!!!!

:)

Kim Andersen Cumber
Non-Textual Materials Archivist
North Carolina State Archives
4614 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4614
Ph: (919) 807-7311 | Fx: (919) 733-1354
kim.cumber AT ncdcr.gov

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina
Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.