ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "Lisa Carter" <lisa_carter AT ncsu.edu>
  • To: "NC Moving Image Archivists" <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:42:51 -0400

Works for me!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Lisa R. Carter
Head, Special Collections Research Center
NCSU Libraries
919-515-8119
lisa_carter AT ncsu.edu

Visit Historical State: http://historicalstate.lib.ncsu.edu/

>>> Kirston Johnson <kirston.johnson AT duke.edu> 5/12/2010 3:37 PM >>>
Hi all,

Since June 21st will not work for Steve, Stephanie, Karen and Katie, why
don't we try to schedule this meeting for the following Monday, June 28th?
Will this work for most of you?

Kirston