ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: Steve Weiss <smweiss AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: NC Moving Image Archivists <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 15:58:29 -0400

Hi,
Mid-to-late June is fine for me (except for the afternoon of June 15).

Looking forward to it. Thanks for hosting.

Steve

Kirston Johnson wrote:

Hi NCMIA folks –

I’d like to host our next meeting at Duke and thought mid to late-June might be a good time to do this. Because I’d like as many of you as possible to attend, I’m writing to ask that you send out days and times that will work best for you.