ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "Brian E. Davis" <tvc15 AT mac.com>
  • To: NCMIA <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:11:31 -0400

Title: Re: [NCMIA] June Meeting
Kirston,

Glad to hear about the purchase of the SAMMA Solo. Duke in June (anytime) sounds good to me.

Will the meeting be in the Digital Production Center? I might need to obtain special permission, and an escort, if that’s the case  ;-)

Best,

Brian E. Davis
http://archivaldigitalservices.com
tvc15 AT mac.com