nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook, now value beyond price

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook, now value beyond price
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:03:47 -0400

In a message dated 9/24/2014 8:56:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lfljvenaura@gmail.com writes:

NAFEX is my community, one that I treasure greatly. Long live NAFEX!

> Betsy Hilborn

I second that, Betsy.
I third that. Long live NAFEX and our chat net at listserv.

Jerry

>From sherwindu@att.net Wed Sep 24 22:08:23 2014
t=1411610808; bh=NQgzxhdwrfd2pCk96fXlICODmzO5xXeWupBRZz7h7GY=;

h=Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Subject;

b=PzTpksqz8PJHvAoHtMT9LecUqOyez6ubzVYfJEDGL9ahVsbpV4irBKiWs8S8Fsd/6X+PcWB1FArHSnVSBJnDr4zBd14mZnQFZawm8hXAId1w0tAqT/II18qzV3BdoV8nhfiRiunTfhYGXttkTsRG8WUV0Z5Lid6TQxjnYJPP7Z0=

b=zipN4RaSVSmfULVJO8FA6JUx13IxdKibTgOr7XyoTiJO+21h+ERxUKWBtXUtq96ZrP4CgfmH0oogdC/99fFo+Y8bbszEowI+4DD7dKa6oLVZl6UacO7DbuYE3F/+EPQ9fiNnhjBsEaAp/7FRK8NoVltZASuSGNTS6I7E+rvGbm0=;
t=1411610808; bh=NQgzxhdwrfd2pCk96fXlICODmzO5xXeWupBRZz7h7GY=;

h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=oQYosGPFd93oPKnFAghsnqJrUbGUnLdKqFmI+YAyaJPHHULxSm/mEUagB8Gif6jdakNUq5KucT9EBUDhNZQRAnFNyffIxpheOK1UM3147ufEljHSgEw+wINt6toYKpvSSSmBaWgcQYFTg7HdtY7PgXTgh38FRS++idPr2dHFKnQ=
GFaZa0sOtczsC3LPVVXP5a6KBTnDeVNA5HB5rx78pq9ngI1JhGcdYMcQYlnN
E1.D9P17rzUQUwgEdCz0749KFq3efMyssWiLlHaZMOSOL9exayHrNiT7JQyJ
WzlyO3Bb.HMC7oKmOsE01tiS2U5Q4HTuVCfXtbHTL9idh.4KonkLjIPwY6g_
H9VFj6QUM0alW