nafex - Re: [nafex] Winter damage

  • From: Toni Pralle <toni.pralle@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Winter damage
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:13:37 -0500

"Judson Frisk" - I'm in North Central Iowa. I lost a few old established
plants over winter, too. I went ahead and cut the peach tree down. One
seedling survived and one young peach. I think my apples are fine and the
pear is fine. I cut the cherry tree down because it was a bush with one
leaf. Peter Cottontail won that one. I had the snow cover but the unending
cold probably did it.
--
Toni in Iowa USA
When you remember your local food bank, please donate pet food.