nafex - Re: [nafex] Winter damage

  • From: <topgun@otelco.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Winter damage
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 15:42:03 -0500

Here in Zone 7 we had 90 percent kill on peach trees; only shoots coming back on the main trunks. The figs looked 100% to the ground but 3 0r 4 are coming out 8 ft above ground on some branches and may or may not continue onward.

Paw paws are fine. We had 6 degrees above and all else looks great.

Topgun

-----Original Message----- From: Judson Frisk