nafex - Re: [nafex] Winter damage

  • From: Home <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Winter damage
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 07:07:11 -0500

Lost 100% of pawpaw flowers up here in Wisconsin. Trees just now leafing out
very very slowly. Apparently pawpaws don't have much tolerance for the -28F
we had, or 50 days below 0. C'est la vie. Actinidia argutas got hit hard
too, but I notice a few flowers forming. Also every variety of peach I have
in the ground here is flowerless, tho apricots planted in the same area are
flowering.

~mIEKAL