nafex - Re: [nafex] Umeboshi, Japanese apricot, Chinese plum: Prized fruit by any name (LA Times)

  • From: derry walsh <derrywalsh1@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Umeboshi, Japanese apricot, Chinese plum: Prized fruit by any name (LA Times)
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:27:28 -0800

Mark,

Yes, it is the Raulston Arboretum. I just couldn't think of the name.

Beni Shi Don looks very like the one you've labelled Sabashi Ko and your second pic is more than likely 'Rosemary Clarke' (white with burgundy calyx). Rosemary Clark is supposed to be fragrant, but I can't smell anything... maybe the weather needs to be warmer when it is in bloom.

Derry
SW B.C.