nafex - Re: [nafex] Asian pears

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Asian pears
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 11:33:53 -0500

I just had a 10 year old chojuro which looked perfectly healthy, just
completely die to the ground this spring. I never saw any fireblight
on it, but maybe I don't know the way to recognize it early in the
season, the tree never budded out and we had a really mild winter so
I'm sure it didn't winter kill.

~mIEKAL