nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX group on Facebook

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX group on Facebook
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:45:22 -0400

On Aug 9, 2012, at 2:08 PM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

I'm incredibly interested in reaching out to younger generations of fruit growers and explorers. I'm pretty sure every last one of them is on Facebook

Many of them? very likely. Every last one of them? certainly not.

Admittedly, not every last one of them is using email, either.

-- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, area full of Mennonites and Amish, all ages, many of them growing fruit