nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX group on Facebook

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX group on Facebook
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:14:16 -0400

On Aug 9, 2012, at 11:43 AM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

For people who don't use Facebook because of privacy concerns, there
are many ways to restrict your personal account if that is something
you are concerned with.

Yes, but from what I read they keep re-doing things and setting whatever they think is the Bright New Idea as the default, so that it's necessary to keep messing around with your account in order to keep things set the way you want them.

I just plain don't have the time to mess with Facebook, which seems to be designed in large part to keep people on the site as frequently and as long as possible.