nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX group on Facebook

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX group on Facebook
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:19:06 -0500

Rivka

I'm just a messenger, in case people that had no issues with Facebook
didn't know about the activity there. I'm neither endorsing Facebook
nor chiding people who are not on Facebook. I do know lotsa people on
Facebook who have their accounts locked down to a few people, have ad
blockers, and essentially it is a very person-to-person messaging
service.

There is also a tremendous amount of resources on FB regarding fruit,
nuts, exploring, trading, grafting, science etc.

~mIEKAL