nafex - Re: [nafex] Black currant question

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Black currant question
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:46:45 -0500

Ginda, these plants are only 3 years old and not fully mature, there
wasn't a lot of fruit compared to much older plants that I have... &
almost no multiple berries on stems.

I have a Crandall bush that I get a gallon from one bush (but then a
bush is more like an accumulation of a mother plant and a bunch of
self-layered suckers.

~mIEKAL

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nafexlist