nafex - Re: [nafex] Black currant question

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Black currant question
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:31:11 -0500

I'm using a steam juicer to make the juice, and it's pretty
concentrated. When it gets to the point of making wine/mead, I'm
adding an equal amount of water.

I have all consort so far, and they hang amazingly well, the majority
were hanging after 3 weeks of 90+ temps and no rain, all fully
ripened. The downy mildew on Consorts tho is out of control.

~mIEKAL