nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Tree clones from different nurseries grow differently

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Tree clones from different nurseries grow differently
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:26:21 -0400

My information might be out of date: but it's my understanding that not all the Miller Nursery stock offered for sale was actually grown in Canandaigua NY; some of it at least used to be grown in warmer climates and shipped in. This, if true, might explain erratic results many had from Miller's stock.