nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Tree clones from different nurseries grow differently

  • From: loneroc <loneroc1@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Tree clones from different nurseries grow differently
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:48:27 -0500

Howdy all,

Although it's just one study, when presented this way the claims of northern
nurseries might make some sense. An identical twin raised in a lumberjack
household for 20 years and one whose adoptive parents forced him into a life
of calligraphy would seem unlikely to make as effective army dudes at 22.
Though I suppose a samurai might dispute that supposition ;-)

Thanks for the link Al

Steve H. Lone Rock, WI USDA zone 3-4, where cold hardiness is a plus!!7

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android phone