nafex - Re: [NAFEX] [Bulk] Protecting Apples

  • From: "Ginda Fisher" <list@ginda.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] [Bulk] Protecting Apples
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 13:04:23 -0400

How is he with squirrels?

-- GindaOn Jun 3, 2011 12:36 PM, Sarah Kehler Ewing
&lt;skkewing@yahoo.com&gt; wrote:

Ha, ha, ha!

May I recommend a Great Pyrenees? They don't eat nearly as much as you would
think since they are HUGE, but they hate deer and coyotes and foxes with a
passion and simply will not allow them anywhere near their chosen territory.
We love ours and have not had a bite of deer damage in the orchard since he
joined our family 4 years ago.

Sarah

zone 3

Edmonton, AB