nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Evans or Bali cherry

  • From: "Jolyn" <jolyn@tctwest.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Evans or Bali cherry
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:25:59 -0600

I have 2 Evans cherries on their own roots (planted in 2005). They are very productive in Montana given their young age. They haven't suckered yet. I understand that they begin suckering when they begin to decline.
Jolyn in MT (Zone 5/4)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>