nafex - [NAFEX] Annual mtg. car pool and tours

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Annual mtg. car pool and tours
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:29:08 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of the annual meeting, I am traveling from Atlanta, GA to the meeting spot alone. Anyone along the way wishes to car pool let me know. I would like to see what others are growing as well, so if you dont mind a visitor a day or two before or after, I would appreciate learning from your experience.

BTW, I will be going to tour AJ Bullards place in Mount Olive on Sunday after the meeting (I haven't arranged a specific time yet) Please contact me at the meeting if you wish to be a part of the tour.

Robert