nafex - [NAFEX] Annual mtg. motel reservation room block extension.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org, nutgrowers@yahoogroups.com
  • Cc: thomas_campbell@ncsu.edu
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Annual mtg. motel reservation room block extension.
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:39:40 EDT

Dear NAFEX Members & net contributors,

The annual meeting is coming up in three weeks. The reserved block of rooms expired June 30. Shirley Spruill just agreed to extend the deadline for our group rate till the morning of July 7.

Lodging:
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Microtel Inn, 848 Halstead Blvd., Elizabeth City, NC 27909. Their phone number for reservations is (252) 331-7751. Ask for Shirley Spruill and mention NAFEX for the group rate which is $67.45 plus tax for two people in a double room. They have a complimentary continental breakfast, free wireless Internet access and 24 hour coffee in the lobby. Please reserve your room soon.
They will honor our group rate until 9:00 AM, Monday, July 7.

This is a good rate Thomas negotiated for us. Barb & I have two double beds and breakfast for $67.45. Our Grandson will be with us.

Jerry