nafex - Re: [NAFEX] clumsy oaf

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] clumsy oaf
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:52:36 +0000

Can you still bud onto the rootstock? (Does anyone know if this would compromised the existing but broken scion's ability to push a new shoot?) Then you haven't lost much. Fameuse syn Snow is not a rare cultivar, so I'd say you haven't lost much, either in time or genetic material. FYI, mine seems to be one of my LESS disease-resistant trees.