nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Boysenberries

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Boysenberries
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:32:13 -0500

If this question is directed at me, No I do not have any boysenberries. Jim
Fruth
of MN wrote and email mentioning Boysenberries and I wondered if this meant
he was
growing them. I have not planted any because I thought they were not hardy.
Still
waiting for more info from Jim Fruth. Sorry for any confusion this or my
previous
email causes.
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

On Tue Jul 26 20:21 , 'Rodney Eveland' <reveland@collinscom.net> sent:

>You have Boysenberries that can survive in zone 4? Tell us about them
>please.
>
>Rodney

change other email options):