nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)/tc

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)/tc
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:06:30 -0500

Tanis:

Well, I am one of the hard workers, that's true. I have a career to attend
to also. But, that is neither here nor there. It is true that I do not
believe the "list-serv" folk are representative of the NAFEX population. In
fact, I find it a bit clatchy. However, you ask some good questions. I do
not know how to get the information. Do you?

I am glad that you are a member and write for POMONA.

Bruce