nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)/tc

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)/tc
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:44:19 -0800 (PST)

Review my post-- I wrote "nafex listers". I make a
correction that if I were to bet, preferring to bet
only on sure things, I'd rather say "most nafex list
READERS don't have land."

Eating fruit & veg.s is good, growing them is good,
and offering up info to help anyone do that anywhere
is good. Even if that's only in a few pots on a
balcony.

You mention the topic of nafexers w/o PCs. Can you
add new idea(s) to the recurring topic of how the
listers and the non-computerized nafexers can
communicate & share info better? Please/thanks.