nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)/tc

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)/tc
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:33:54 -0500

Tanis:

Let us not be swept away with "potted plants". That was a metaphor. And, I
am not sure that including anything that is "good" is a topic for
conversation. However, your question about the non-PC users is interesting.
I call those folk the real NAFEXers and the majority vote. They all read the
POMONA and enjoy it. To get to those folk write articles for POMONA. It is
awfully important. Join NAFEX. Are you a member? I write for the magazine
whenever they need articles. NAFEX, to me, is awfully important. I have
eighty or so acres that I busted my butt to pay for. I have over 1000
antique apple trees and consider it vital to provide these critters with a
new home. I have dirt under my nails, raise my own food and sweat
considerably.

This stuff is not only fun and enjoyable but it is important and brings one
to Nature where the Gods live.

Bruce