nafex - [NAFEX] black currents (revisited)

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] black currents (revisited)
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:37:16 -0700 (PDT)

I was enjoying rereading the black current thread in
Pomona. One thing I noticed was that here was no
mention of the leaves. I know that I have seen black
current leaves in some herbal mixes and on their own.
I have tried some, but they were too bitter for me.
Maybe I have let them steep to long, I wonder if
anyone else has enjoyed this tea and if there are any
differances in the varieties?

Robert