nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Bush Cherries

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Bush Cherries
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 09:53:27 -0500

Lon:

Is the Hansen bush cherry the same as what is called Korean bush cherry?

My Korean seems to be much better behaved here, full of fruit, I find them a
bit more tart than
the Nanking, & they dont seem to be suffering from die off the way that
Nanking does. One great
asset to bush cherries is that the robins strip every last cherry off my pie
cherry trees & for
some reason they tend to leave the bush cherries alone, of at least they dont
grab them til
there very ripe which gives me plenty of time to get them first. Robins
around here seem to
like pie cherries when they are yellow.

mIEKAL