nafex - [nafex] Elaeagnus

  • From: "Robert H." <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Elaeagnus
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:43:42 -0000

Does anyone know if the berries of all Elaeagnus are edible?

I saw a plant listed as Elaeagnus in a local nursery the other day.
The guy there wasent knowlegable about any common names or the full
latin for it.

I have looked on the web for different variation of Elaeagnus, but
havent found to much with pictures.

I planted a Goumi the other day and I was just curious what I could do
with this one.

Being new at all this plant exploration, I at a loss about what to do
if I want to explore the possiblities of this plant?
What would you all do?

(Could I pollenate with it?...or graft with it?)

just curious

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM