msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider 10 Essentials List

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Dawn Ratz <dawn.ratz@gmail.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR Rider 10 Essentials List
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 22:50:23 -0400

My essentials are carried in a fanny pack that has 2 water bottles on it. The rest of the extras are in saddle packs. Also a small signal mirror is tucked in my fanny pack :)

-emt gel works great but all horse owners I know keep the quick powder stocked :) I have one in the barn, one in the house and one in my equine first aid kit.