msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Side Saddle Questions

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Side Saddle Questions
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 09:07:05 -0400

Very good comments Chris.  As you know I have assisted with the development of several (government, industry and agency approved) MSAR standards.  I too always try to keep an open mind when it comes to lessons learned and best practices of Mounted SAR teams and the approved/recognized/validated standards they train and respond by, but sometimes new topics arise. The side-saddle question came up this week and wanted to see if this topic has been address by seasoned MSAR teams,

T'mi