msar-riders - [MSAR] Georgia Industry Directory

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Georgia Industry Directory
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:32:21 -0400

EQUINE DIRECTORY FOR GEORGIA -

The ACCE (Agriculture Commodity Commission for Equine) is joining with the Georgia Department of Agriculture’s Market Bulletin to develop an Equine Directory for Georgia horse owners. This venture fits with the mission statement for the ACCE under the heading of promoting the equine industry.

The ACCE is asking for your help industry to make sure we have the most current information. We will include:

A) Equine organizations (Horse Clubs, Riding Clubs, Professional Organizations)

B) Equine Professionals (Trainers, photographers, farriers, etc)

C) Equine Veterinarians

D) Licensed Stables

E) Judges lists (Breed and Open Horse Show Judges)

F) And much more

If you fall into one of these categories, or are a member of an organization that should be listed please send us the information we need to list you correctly in YOUR directory.

Please Email your information; Suggested category, name, address, phone, email, website, county and breed, discipline, and/or judges accreditations directly to: Randy.cox@agr.georgia.gov

Randy will be compiling all the information and placing it under the correct headings for our listing. Please help us get the word out about this publication as the ACCE does not want to miss anyone that would like to be listed in this directory!

Thank You and Please pass this along,

Jim Gibby
Chair ACCE

  • [MSAR] Georgia Industry Directory, IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN, 09/10/2012