msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Trailer one brake locking up

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Rick Tracy" <rick@westcoastframe.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Trailer one brake locking up
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:44:21 -0700

Irv,

I just wanted to tell you that your two write-ups are written very well
except most linings on trailer brakes are now bonded or glued.

In my experience now it is actually cheaper to buy the complete backing
plate with new shoes magnet springs etc. It doesn't matter if it is a 3k,
5k or the 7000lb axle by the time you buy each individual piece and pay the
labor your far ahead of the game buying the complete component and has all
new pieces.

Rick Tracy
3203-D West Capitol Avenue
West Sacramento, CA 95691
916-371-6100 Office
916-825-7422 Cell
916-371-4072 Fax
www.westcoastframe.com
rick@westcoastframe.com

This e-mail and attachment(s) may contain privileged and confidential
information and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received
this e-mail in error, or do not have the addressee's permission to read the
above email or attachments please notify the sender (and addressee if known)
immediately and delete this message and any attachments. Any other use,
printing, copying, forwarding or retention of this e-mail, is strictly
prohibited unless prior permission from sender is granted.