msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Wildfire

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Sabine <ranch@tektrail.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Wildfire
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:53:10 -0600

Una, have you heard about Cochiti Mesa? I hope the inofficial news I got
are not true. We are packing up as well. The winds are supposed to shift
to SE this evening which could put us into the line of fire although
info is rather scarce to really make an assessment. Sabine

emial to Sabine@tektrail.com