msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Wildfire

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@verizon.net
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Wildfire
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:51:43 -0500 (CDT)

Sounds like you are on it, as I suspected you would be! :-)  You're right about the smoke- one of our evacuation centers ended up with more smoke and particulate matter in the air than the horses in holding still on the mountain.

Let us know when the crisis is passed! We'll be thinking of you!

Today is fire weather here- VERY warm strong wind blowing. Not good. Time to go get the sprinkler system primed.

Chris