msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Hello, MSAR

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Yvette Rollins <hoosierhorsemen@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Hello, MSAR
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:55:01 -0800 (PST)

Welcome Sherrel,

I am in Indiana. We don't have an active horse unit right now but I do get calls to go out and do search and rescue. So far only rescues, thank goodness.

This is a great group and they have valuable information to help you.

I too have trained my horses using the Parelli method.

Happy Trails!

Yvette Rollins, Indiana
Leave No Trace Master Educator with Stock Use
‘Tread Lightly upon the Land and Leave No Trace!’