msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Virus Attack

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Irvin Lichtenstein " <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Virus Attack
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:41:50 -0800

An e-mail virus went through March 4, 2010 and wiped out operating systems
and corrupted backups here. We have recovered most materials but documents
produced since January, 2009 are questionable or damaged beyond recovery.

If you were receiving the weekly e-news and desire to have it resumed please
send an e-mail with your e-mail and contact information to
ilichten1@verizon.net off list.

If you received a copy of the SARDOC CD in recent months I would appreciate
it if you would send a copy to me for comparison with the recovered library.

You can send it to: Irvin Lichtenstein
704 Preston Road
Erdenheim, PA 19038-7327
Your CD will be returned to you as soon as possible.