msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Why PSARC?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Why PSARC?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:24:20 -0500

Much has changed over the past several years within the Pennsylvania Search
and Rescue Council (PSARC). I suggest that persons wanting to know current
and factual information about PSARC contact Pepper Broad (PSARC Operations)
pepperbr@comcast.net or contact Chris Rudolph who is on the PSARC Ops
Committee and is the PEMA Liaison/Legislative Committee Chair
christopherlrudolph@yahoo.com

Note: TROTSAR was a voting member of PSACR for many years, but had dropped
out. However, because of new and progressive SAR focus; TROTSAR rejoined
the Council last year and should be regaining our full member status within
90 days. Our mounted team does not plan on driving 300 miles across PA, but
will deploy MSAR responders throughout the Southern region of the
Commonwealth, which encompasses several remote wilderness areas. Our team
mounted team has based its Pennsylvania response near the Gettysburg, PA
region. A Google Earth map that shows the location of all operational
TROTSAR Mounted Team Inc. members can be viewed on our team members' page of
our website (Trot-29 is our PSARC liaison).

T'mi
www.trotsar.org

-----Original Message-----On Behalf Of Irvin Lichtenstein