msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Thank you for your assistance

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Mjacksonz@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Thank you for your assistance
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 15:59:07 EST

Hi - In October I found this web address and asked for assistance in setting up a MSAR Team.  Many of you sent ideas, CD and PowerPoint presentations to encourage us and give guidance. Al Hale from Jackson, CO, MO drove a distance to meet with us, share his guidelines and many ideas. I want you to know that we now have an official MSAR Team located in Central, MO. Our excellent rural fire district is our "parent" so to speak. They have the extensive equipment and insurance to allow us to move forward, and their support is fantastic.  Our title is, Morgan County MSAR and our orange vests are printed with our logo.
Training has begun and we will continue monthly training sessions for our 18 members.

Thank you for your encouragement. This list is a great asset to communication and connection.
Sincerely, Mary Jo Jackson