msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Posting to msar list

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Mjacksonz@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Posting to msar list
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:15:05 EDT

Una - thanks so much for your reply and information. I will print it and use a  guide. We have a long way to go but have to begin somewhere right. Another person who responded to my listing is sending a CD on various SAR  training needs.   I did order the book I mentioned as it may help people decide if their horse is the right one or not. That can be an issue.that needs to be addressed early on.

Again thanks for all you have and will continue to do to help others.
Sincerely - Mary Jo