msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Posting to msar list

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Mjacksonz@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Posting to msar list
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:19:23 EDT

I am sorry - hit the wrong key!

Anyway I am just now doing resarch on how to organize and am flying a little blind. Found  this list on the web. Any assistance is great -
Is the book Getting Ready for MSAR any good?

When a calll comes in do  we plan to meet and then trailer together or each person of couple go on their own?

Best place to find good information - and I guess you may know questions I have not thought of. Please tellme a bit about yourselves and where you are in NM - We were in  Rio Rancho last spring.

Thanks - Mary Jo