msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Virginia State approved MSAR standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Virginia State approved MSAR standards
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:57:07 -0400

Emily,

I am glad the information was helpful.

Since you live in Minnesota, do you believe there would be enough interest to host a MSAR/Advanced Trail riding clinic your state and surrounding area?   Liz Graves and I have talked about co-hosting such as clinic at her training facility near Spring Valley MN. Your thoughts would be helpful?

Thanks,

T’mi