msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Virginia State approved MSAR standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: emboote@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Virginia State approved MSAR standards
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:23:11 -0400

Thanks, Irv. I use the reflective tack when we're working, but I would like to do is also have something to put on my gelding when he's at camp overnight. I don't want it to be warm necessarily, just something visual, like a sheet or even a fly sheet, in case there are hunters in the area or he gets away in unfamiliar woods. Though, to be honest, he stays pretty close to where we are.

Emily