msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Virginia State approved MSAR standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: emboote@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Virginia State approved MSAR standards
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:03:49 -0400

T'mi,

Thank you for the smart idea of the glow sticks, blinkers, and bells. Also, thanks to the person who suggested the reflective tape that adheres to the blankets. I will work with those so I have something effective by the time I head up north in October.

I appreciate the feedback!

Emily Boote
Search Rescue and Recovery Resources of Minnesota