msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] ASCT (K-9) MSAR Clinic

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Fi" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: pennbo@verizon.net
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] ASCT (K-9) MSAR Clinic
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 18:35:59 -0400

Chris,

This is the outcome of yesterday's email:

Mr. Haden,

Thank you for your speedy response.  Please know that my inquiry had nothing to do with completion and is strictly about service and properly credentialed SAR and MSAR facilitators and evaluators.   Being a POST instructor and a member of local, state and national MSAR standards committees I am very familiar with the writing, vetting, and implantation of performance standards.   Is it possible for me to review the SAR and MSAR standards prior to attending your upcoming class?

Regards,

Ms. Tomi` Finkle, CEM

Commander

TROTSAR Mounted Team