msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] ASCT (K-9) MSAR Clinic

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Pennbo's <pennbo@verizon.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] ASCT (K-9) MSAR Clinic
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 19:10:20 -0700

Yes, I was just wondering though, since they say they provide certified MSAR courses, WHO they were certified by? Are they certifying themselves? using NASAR? ASTM's still in progress standards? As you well know anyone can say anything- it doesn't make it true! :-)
So I'm just curious if they are total charlatans or reasonable folks with a justifiable goal.

And I agree- Jorene is an awesome resource in CA!!
Chris Pennington

Thanks Chris,

I did write their attorney and will wait and to hear what they have to say. From our conversation, they are about conducting training courses and not starting a MSAR team.

Tomi`