msar-riders - [MSAR] REGARDING HRE SLIDESHOW

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] REGARDING HRE SLIDESHOW
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:39:58 -0400

[Reduced included prior post to a quote, deleted HTML duplicate.
A thought: Tomi`, could you print the entire PowerPoint show
to a PDF file, rather than to a printer? -Una]

Tomi - in regard to your post below, I would like a copy of the slide show,
but I am not sure if I can veiw it as I am not familiar with
Powerpoint....Thanks!

Also, speaking of free...some have inquired about putting together their
own websites for their teams, farms or whatever...I have a list that I can
post and will do that...if someone has updates as to free webhosts that they
have used and reviews, let me know and I will add them again to the list for
an update in the future.. Key word...FREE so that is in most peoples
budgets, but Also if the site host is good or easy to navigate or user
friendly....

Karen Nesbitt
Illinois - Unafiliated
Iroquois County