msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Hard hats / Helmets

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lyne Peterson <lyne@bryngyld.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Hard hats / Helmets
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:13:49 -0800 (PST)

I have a neoprene type brim that fits over the helmet. I'd tell you where I
got it but I don't remember. I'm sure I googled for it.
Lyne

Pennbo <pennbo@bbv.net> wrote:
Yeah, me too. But in order to get more folks to wear them a hat over is
a great thing. Just have to find one that looks decent. For me the thing
I miss the most about a wide brimmed hat is protection- from sun, rain,
and falling debris (twigs, leaves, etc) I still haven't foudn the right
combo but I wear my helmet not a hat!